The Iphigenia Hall can function simultaneously and independently with the Antigone Hall. It is a multiform area both regarding the size and the possible arrangements. With different arrangements and its division into smaller halls is can service events that require a capacity of 50 to 650 people, arranged as the organizer wishes. It has an independent control room and free arrangement of seats.
- Area: Iphigenia 51 m2 - Iphigenia 1 197 m2 - Iphigenia 2 193 m2 - Iphigenia 3 114m2 - Iphigenia Â 312 m2
- Free arrangement of seats according to the wishes of the organizer
- Ability to hang sets-lighting from the roof
- Independent control room
- Projection system - Ability for rear projection
- Theatre lighting for reading desk and speakers' panel
- Microphones of conventioneers and speakers – Wireless microphones
- Mobile translation booths and equipment
- Ability to simultaneously project the event to the area of the exterior foyer
- Access to fully equipped dressing rooms.